It is currently Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:40 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Amiib-wos
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:56 pm 

I was quite taken with the idea of these. I do like me some collectible figures, and finding out they'd interacts with Smash Bros as a storage device so you could take your characters to a friends was a great idea I thought. Then I found out that they'd be compatible with more than one game, Link will unlock content in Hyrule Warriors, and any character that appears in MK8, if you have that figure, you'd unlock the costume for your Mii. Okay they are simple things, but as a starting point it seemed very interesting a proposition.

But it has just been announced they'll only be compatible with one game at a time. "No problem.", I hear you say, "They'll surely let you transfer that saved data to your Wii U if you want to use the character in another game, won't they?" Well apparently not. And to me that is a massive mistake in promoting this as an add on. It's a shame as I would have collected them all, but now I'll probably only get the figures I may make use of and pick up spares when they drop in price.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]